Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Super Angie...blogging is strange

So, do you ever go blog stalking? (Tiff's term, means, to go from one blog to the next, following links and winding up at blogs of people you don't know, but you read them anyway...)

Isn't it strange how you can actually know whats going on in some one's life from reading their blog. For example, Super Sam. I never met Sam. I saw her at HERA Climb 4 Life and she commented on my blog but thats it. Now I read hers all the time. Well, poor Sam is totally sick. She lives on the east coast... kind of strange for little old me in Utah to know that this lady on the east coast is sick, even though I only know a tiny bit about her.

Blogging is strange sometimes. But I love it!

Have you ever blog stalked someone? And if so...anything interesting come of it?

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Haha. I love blog stalking. I have been doing it today. I went through a bunch of people and found a few friends I haven't seen in forever. The Saturday after thanksgiving would be fun to hike or climb. I will talk to Tyler. I know we have plans that night with my family, but if we go at like noon we would be fine. Hopefully its warm!!!!

Whitney said...

you would be proud to know I replied and did four things. I am a little jealous that you are hanging out with tiff and not me!:) So, you should take us with you to Colorado, it would be so fun. We could watch them while you climb. I will see you later tonight!

Charles Miske said...

speaking of strange...posting from my phone from my hotel after walking a mile along the beach at night with 5' waves and a layer of mist along the horizon...cool

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping