Sunday, November 18, 2007

Super Angie...Sunday is a family day

Today, we had quite the adventure and I learned that I love my family--even went we don't always get along.

We attended the Frisco, Ward. Again, the building reminds me of the Munich 4th ward building; cute, simple and small. The talks were very nice--forgiveness and the ward choir sang. I think this is the first time I have ever seen a ward choir where the men clearly out numbered the woman. Amazing.

After church, we went for a hike to a beautiful spot that overlooks Lake Dillon. It was so gorgeous. Yesterday we broke down and bought a "jogging stroller" from Target, so we used it today to take Tan off-roading. She "sort of" enjoyed it--meaning she only cried half the time. lol Rick found some bolted rock climbing routes, but they were off the trail and we didn't think the stroller, rugged as it was, would make it. So instead, Rick and the boys did some bouldering and messing around.

In the evening, we went to THE BEE MOVIE. Dallin had his eyes glued to the screen and really enjoyed it. I love the fact that we hardly ever take the kids to movies, because it makes each time really special. Brennan enjoyed eating and drinking, as did Tanith. She kept eating and eating. She likes popcorn and raisinets--but come on! WHO DOESN'T!!! :)

The kids quickly fell asleep on the drive home, so we went for a car ride and saw all the different mansions lit grandly from within. We also drove through River Run village and enjoyed the lights there too. Too bad there isn't any snow. :(

I decorated our balcony with garland (need an extension cord) and star lights from IKEA.

The kids are all in bed, Rick just went to the hot tub, and I think I'll watch some TV or read...

Super Angie signing off....

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Wow sounds like a perfect day!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping