Friday, November 2, 2007

Super Angie..super Keystone

I love Keystone. Seriously, its like heaven for me. Today I took the kids to River run village (the main ski village at Keystone). Today was opening day for the resort, which meant tons of skiiers and snowboards walking around, thrilled to death with the first ski day of the season. The boys had fun playing at the park in the village, while Tanith napped (yea!!!). We also enjoyed a treat from Rocky Mountain Chocolate (chocolate dipped marshmellows with sprinkles and a milk chocolate haystack) and Starbucks (carmel apple cider and banana nut bread, plus chocolate milk). We also bought a gift for grandma (sorry, she reads this blog, so I can't say what it is) and a magnet to hang on our new fridge.

We had pizza for dinner (yum!) and now its snowing. Ahhhh.... heaven.

--Super Angie sledding off...

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself. Everyone I see at Momentum misses you.

See you all in the morning - good luck on the drive to the Denver Airport. Hopefully we'll meet there and I can show you the goodies I'm dragging up in a suitcase (as mentioned in my blog).

emily said...

SNOW!!! i want a white christmas! but just for christmas! happy condo in the snow! love ya!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping