Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Super Angie...Super Model?



Tonight, Alicia Richmond, who was my tour guide for China, emailed me and asked me and my kids to be models for her Family PJ segment for GOOD THINGS UTAH on Thursday December 20th. I am a big fan of this show and so are my kids actually. I can't wait...

BUT now I have a new goal. I have been wanting to loose this last 10 lbs, but since coming home from China, I haven't been motivated enough. Well, here is my motivation. Today is November 27. I have 23 days until Dec 20th...if I work my butt off, eat really really REALLY well (read: no sweets!!!), then I can shed this last 10 lbs and look fabulous!

So, to motivate myself even more, I will be keeping a fitness journal on this blog:
Today I climbed 3000 vertical feet on the treadmill= about 55 minutes= 1000 calories. Felt fabulous!

Included on this blog is a picture of me, taken just minutes ago...gosh, I don't look so hot. Lets see how I change in the next 23 days.

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Right behind you Baby - "You can do it"..

Tiff said...

I think you look hot!!! :) That is so cool and what a neat goal to meet. I wish I had that kind of motivation!!!

Whitney said...

You are such an example to me. I have been wanting to lose weight since I have been married, but also have the motivation problem. I think you look great and hope to follow in your footsteps.

Whitney said...

I agree with Tiff...you look hott!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

LOL I look chubby whubby in that photo. But usually I think I look HOT..but imagine 10 more lbs. SUPER HOT! lol lol lol

Whitney said...

yay for SUPER HOT! :)

samantha said...

You can do it. I lost 6lbs two weeks ago with the stomach flu.

I don't recommend that method though.

GOOD LUCK!

ps... you do look good the way you are.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping