Thursday, November 22, 2007

Super Angie...Happy Thanksgiving!

Mark picked up the boys at 9am. They were all so excited to be together. I know this will sound strange, but I am thankful for the way I was raised. Some ex-wifes can be such jerks towards their ex-spouse--not letting them see the kids etc. But I firmly beleive that the things my parents taught me growing up helps me to have the integrity I need to do whats right. Mark really did look happy to see the boys this morning and I'm honestly very happy.

I spent the day with Tanith...decorating for Christmas! Its been so much fun. I also did some major cleaning and de-cluttering. The house looks fantastic! (or I should say, the first FLOOR looks good. Maybe later I'll work on the upstairs!)

Instead of Turkey, we are having Kase Spetzle. Seriously, whats better then a German Thanksgiving?

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Still working on the spetzle. Mmmm, Mmmm.

Whitney said...

save some spetzle for me, i want to try it! have fun and it sounds like the boys are really enjoying their dad, which is great.

Tiff said...

Thats great you can have such a great attitude about it. That is so important for the boys! What a fun day. I have never heard of spetzle you will have to explain to me what it is!!! Glad you had a great day. Can't wait to see you de-clutter house. Thats great you had time to clean. I finally dusted, hurray!!! :)

Tiff said...

And I miss the kids and you! It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!!! :(

Charles Miske said...

Spetzle is like noodles but like dumplings - sometimes it is little tiny blobs and sometimes strands of noodle. Sometimes it is served with gravy and sometimes with butter. The way Angie makes it it's baked with cheese. Tons of fat, I'm sure, but it is good.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping