Friday, November 16, 2007

Super Angie...more bragging







Okay, so Tan's pictures turned out soo cute, and I framed the one of her sitting on the

sled. I thought,
"that will be a cute picture to hang in the Colorado place" and that got me thinking...

so.... I took the boys and they did great.



Now I have snow/sled pictures of all three, framed and ready to hang in Colorado! :)



On another note: Today was the Thanksgiving Program at Dallin's school. I didn't get any good pictures of him because the lighting was bad and I was sitting so far back. But he did great and looked good. I survived with Tanith and Brennan. Rick's good heart got the best of him and despite not wanting to film the whole thing for the school, he did it anyway as a surprise. What a sweetheart--he really does have a soft heart.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

That will be perfect for colorado!!! Look way cute!

emily said...

such a cute idea!!

Whitney said...

I absolutely love the pictures. The kids look great and they all correspond so well. You are so creative, very nice!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping