Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Super Angie...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANITH!








































Today, my darling, sweet, little, girl is ONE years old. YEA!!!

Tanith is such a joy to our family. She is calm (most of the time). She is very sweet, full of hugs and loves, ready to give a smile.... We all love having Tan in our family.

I love having Tan as my daughter. We are already fast friends. She can bring a smile to my face so easily. I really needed a special baby at this stage of my life and Tanith is the one. When one of the boys is




driving me nuts, Tanith is there to remind me of all the good.

Brennan enjoyes having Tan as his sister

because: "She is cute"













Dallin enjoys having Tan as his sister because: "She is sweet and cute"
And then he said, "She is my favoritest friend" to which Brennan said, "Yeah!"

Rick's not home right now, so he'll have to add his reason later.

BUT...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANITH DEAR!

We love you!!!!

--Super Angie
Pictures of Barbara and Timm Waibel, Joy Miske, Jeff Waibel, Dallin and Brennan, ME! and Rick...all enjoying Tanith. ** sorry if I don't have any pictures of YOU with Tanith--it just means I didn't personally have any on my computer. :(

4 comments:

Tiff said...

She really is the best baby! I love her so much. She brings a smile to my face every time I see her!!! Happy Birthday Tan!!! Wow she is 1. I bet she has grown up so fast! Cute pics!

Charles Miske said...

I enjoy having Tan as my daughter because "she's so photogenic"!

Senor Kyle said...

Happy birthday sweet Tan! I love her so much and have really enjoyed the last 6 months with her. I love walking in your door and seeing her face light up. It is so great and I love the pictures of her.

Senor Kyle said...

oops, that is suppose to be from whitney. oh well

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping