Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Super Angie...Happy Thanksgiving Tuesday

We are home now from Keystone. Ah, it was a great trip. Our drive home was actually really good. :)

I got an email from Dave and Joan whom I met on my China trip, so I went back through my blog and re-read my entries. Great memories. But one thing I found was something I want to re-post since its Thanksgiving Time....

"How blessed and lucky I have been in my life. I have traveled to 5 continents in my short 31 yrs. (haven't been to South America or Antartica). I have met incredible people and shared my journeys with many loved ones and friends. I am thankful and just dang lucky that my dad's job has taken him to Germany, Australia and now Russia, so I have a reason to visit those places and a place to stay when I go. While my parents lived in Germany, my mom and I had so much fun traveling around Europe. I love hearing about places my dad has been too...he really has opened my eyes to the world. I love learning about my heritage and then going to those places (haven't been to England yet though). I've been lucky to get cheap flights that have allowed me to go places like Tokyo. I am thrilled that my husband and children share a love of traveling--whether its a 10 hour plane ride, or an hour car ride around town, we love traveling together and exploring. I love traveling, plain and simple. I love talking about traveling, reading travel books and watching travel shows. Its in my blood, just like scrapbooking or baking might be passions for others--traveling is my thing.

Lastly, I want to thank The Lord for blessing me with so many things. I don't take my traveling for granted, but realize its a gift from Him. I am thankful that I was born and raised in the USA. I am thankful for my freedoms--especially religious freedoms. I have so many things in my life that so much of the world could only dream about having. I am blessed so much."

I know that God loves me. I know he knows my heart. I am so thankful that my savior died for me so I could ask forgivness of my sins. I know that I can be washed clean from those sins. I love Christ.

--Super Angie

2 comments:

emily said...

thank you for reposting this ... it is so true ... we are SO blessed to have been born in the USA - even though i have never been outside of it (except a few trips to Canada) i still realize the blessings i have to be able have the freedom of religion and worship in my own way.

Tiff said...

That is great to share all your blessings. Those are great to look back on when times get hard! You guys got back early! I hope your thanksgiving dinner was great. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN!!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping