Thursday, November 15, 2007

Super Angie...great day climbing

I had such a great day climbing today with Julie. She is a great person and a great climber. Glad we are becoming better friends. :) Today I did a 5.8 and then two new 5.10s (5.10 + and 5.10 a). One of them was actually on a lead wall spot, so I used a top rope from another wall--which meant that when I "fell", I actually swung quite a bit to the side. It was good for me to do that. Anyway, I love getting stronger--to the point that I can do 5.10s with little problem. YEA!

--Super Angie
PS..>Tiff babysat for a long time today. Brennan said, "I'm gonna miss her" when she drove off. :)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Hip Hip Hurray!! That made my day that he said that!!! That is so sweet. I missed him to. Especially since I wont see the kids for a whole week :(. But I did go home and take a 3 hour nap after!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping