Sunday, November 11, 2007

Super Angie...excited






























So, its that time of the year again, when skating is on TV. I spent some of today watching Skate Canada and "Kurt Browning's 'Gotta Skate'" . Watching Sasha skating made me realize how much I really REALLY miss skating, so I did a bit of research and found that I can hit an early morning free style session at 6am on Wednesday.

I need to set a new serious goal and get to it. I had my goal of reaching my current weight by the time I went to China. I did that. Sucess! But now, I need to continue and reach my next weight goal. Hmmm.. Gotta work hard at the gym and the rink. I think adding this bit of skating once a week will really help my body. :)

Here are some photos in no particular order: Katia in the black and white checkered outfit. I beleive this was her costume for "SMILE". Katia and Sergei at the 94 Olympics-long program- where they won their second Oly Gold. Sasha Cohen at an Olympic practice at the Delta Center in SLC 2002 (wearing black pants and red USA sweatshirt). Then of course, I have to put up photos of Tanith Belbin and her partner Ben--since we did name our daughter after her. Here is one of just her holding her Oly Silver medal from 2006 ice dance and one of Tanith and Ben skating. Also, my Tanith's middle name is Irina, named after Irina Slutskaya, so, here is a photo of her doing layback spin, and a photo of her giving THUMBS DOWN after getting bad scores at the Olympics. BUT notice her coat...I have the white version! :) AND, finally, since the little fella is so dang cute, I had to put up the Russian Olympic Team Mascot. My dad bought us a bunch of these. So cute. :) Gosh, I am so addicted to Russian skating...

Happy skating and Happy Climbing. Hey, BTW...if anyone wants to skate, let me know! :)

Super Angie

3 comments:

Tiff said...

That looks like fun. To bad I cant skate or get up at 6am. Haha. But it does sounds like a great way to get back into shape!!!

Charles Miske said...

You need to put up pictures of Tanith and Irina!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

okay, I updated it and added more photos! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping