Friday, December 28, 2007

Super Angie... great finds!

Lots of Great Finds today (and last night)..

Our babysitter turned out to be awesome. She is 13 going on 30...so mature. The kids had fun playing games, coloring and reading with her. Totally a great find in getting her as a sitter.

Having a few hours out with my sweetie was totally a great find!

Rick and I went to an oustanding consignment store in Dillon. I found, not one, but TWO pairs of boots for climbing Mt. Rainer in MY SIZE!!! These are heavy duty Koflach brand and are usually $200- $400. These are used, but still in fantastic condition and only $75!!! One pair was white and pink, and one was purple and orange. I choose the purple pair because they fit slightly better. What a great find! (btw, I plan on climbing Mt. Rainer in July...the training begins once we get back to Utah!)

Silverthorne has some fantastic factory outlet stores--Ann Klein, Ann Taylor, Calvin Klein, Coach purses (no good finds in there! Everything costs the same as at Nordstroms!)... We went to Banana Republic and found some great finds there. GREAT NEWS... I fit a size 8 trouser pant at B.R. OH MY GOSH! I seriously think I was in Jr. High last time I was a size 8. YEA! Rick got a classy sweater to wear to Church--so cute!

We went to City Market to buy some groceries and found Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark ON SALE!!! Great Find in deed!

And finally, last night we had to missionaries over for dinner. Four of them came, which was really fun (although we don't have enough chairs for that many people). One of them happens to live in Utah. In Eagle Mountain. In The Ranches. In Highland. In my brother's ward!!! Turns out his younger brother Diego is friends with my nephew Tyler. SO AWESOME! Such a great find!

What types of good finds have you found lately?

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping