Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Super Angie...Super Rick



My husband is so amazing. He runs his own businesses, runs our family, stays healthy, keeps up with news and current events, reads, listens to books on tape, plays with the kids, gives me a break, encourages me to try new things and work out and get healthy...he does so much.

Ever since Rick and I met, we both knew there was this magic between us. We, infact, call it magic. We know we are meant to be together, and although we fight and have our differences, I know its true--we are meant for each other.

Hes my best friend and I know I'm his.

Thanks Rick for brightening up my life and opening my eyes to so many things.

I love you....

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I really admire your relationship and love for each other. You guys are great compliments. :)

Charles Miske said...

__** blush ** __

Couldn't do it without you baby...

Tiff said...

You guys do seem to have magic! That is great!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping