Friday, December 28, 2007

Super Angie...3rd post today


I am blog crazy today! LOL

I just got home from ice skating, outside in MINUS 1 Degree weather at 7pm!

Things I learned: Make sure your water bottle is filled with hot water. It doesn't freeze (like it did yesterday!) and it feels so good to have something warm.

Figure out some way to keep your nose warm. My nose tonight was soooo cold. I tried wrapping my scarf around my face, but when I breathed, it would just fog up my glasses, making it hard to see the little punk hockey players zooming towards me. lol

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory closes at 9pm, but I was too frozen to go in and buy some goodies. Tomorrow though. :)



It sure was fun to skate under a starry sky, even if it was - 1 degrees.

--Super Angie

9 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow you found a lot of great finds. Especially a babysitter that is good with the kids. That will be so nice for you guys when you go down there all the time. I don't think I have any good finds right now. I am just happy to be home and not working. Its been great to spend time with Tyler and just relax!

Charles Miske said...

I think my greatest find of all time would have to be Angie.

The next is Tan.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Um Tiff...isn't spending time with your husband a great find? I had it on my list. In fact there are several things on my list that have nothing to do with money, or material things.

Tiff said...

Haha you are right! that is my greatest find in life yet and I don't think anything else will beat that!!! I did go to this great light show in Pleasant Grove last night. This guy won the best Christmas lists in the whole nation and it is in our backyard!!! You should check out the website holdman.com/christmas and click on christmas show. its amazing!

Whitney said...

I agree Rick, the greatest find my life is my husband Kyle and family. And Angie, keep posting because I enjoy it.

Whitney said...

Oh and Angie, you should buy a face mask so then you wouldn't have to wear your scarf around your face. Then, we could rob a bank together (see my blog for the pic).

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Yes! Lets rob a bank! And dallin can come too, since he has a mask like that too! :)

Charles Miske said...

What I think is really cool is that all the "great find" comments ended up in a different post.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

LOL ITA Rick. I think its funny how comments get started on a different post. Blogs are silly things sometimes.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping