Saturday, December 1, 2007

Super Angie...funny Brennan

Rick was laying on the bed after a tough day of skiing. I had just finished scratching his back, when Brennan walked in, jumped on the bed and started scratching his back. Then his arm, then his head, . Then Brennan said, " I can scratch your bum bum" and he promptly started scratching Rick's behind! LOL Then he moved on to his legs and feet, back to his back and his side. "Rick turn over so I can scratch your belly." The whole time Brennan is breathing heavy and smiling so big. He worked so hard that he was out of breathe!

Kids are funny!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Breannan is such a sweetheart!!! That is cute. Thanks for always commenting on my blog!!!! I love to see new comments and you are the only one that loves me enough to write now!!!! :) hehe.

Tiff said...

Sorry I totally spelled Brennan's name wrong!!! Silly me!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping