Thursday, December 27, 2007

Super Angie...coffee drinker?


This morning, while buying Taco Makings for our dinner tonight with the MISSIONARIES, I decided to visit the Starbucks kiosk at City Market in Dillon. I picked up a super cute tumbler/mug, and went to the counter to order and buy my mug.

"A tall, Zebra Peppermint Hotchocolate, extra hot, please"

(Zebra is half white chocolate and half dark chocolate)

Some how, I wound up with a tall Peppermint Mocha. I took a drink as I was walking away.

Hmmm...
I took a second drink...
crap!

"Um, is this a peppermint Hot Chocolate?" I asked the barista.
"No. you wanted a mocha. I heard you say Mocha"
First...that is such bad customer service! The customer is ALWAYS right. Shame on them!

"Um, no, I don't drink coffee, so I would not have used the word Mocha" I said, as I handed my cup back to them.

Dumbfounded, then made me the correct drink and actually apologized--amazing.

Anyway, am I going straight to Hell now for drinking coffee?

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Uggg coffee tastes no good. That is dumb they messed up your order. I am glad they finally apologized though! And going straight to hell. Haha, yeah right. You are to perfect for that!

Looks like Denver was fun. That place sounds great!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping