Monday, December 31, 2007

Super Angie...gifts?


Now that Christmas is over, I want to hear from you guys--what were some of your favorite gifts this year?

For me: Gucci watch, Juicy purse (Whit, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!), Marmot coat and hoodie, figure skating tights, peppermint chapstick.
For Rick: (I am guessing)--Monte Bell coat, "Life is Crap" t-shirt, new carbiners from my parents.
For Dallin: BEN 10!!! He loves it all!
For Brennan: The tractor "gaga and pop" gave him.
For Tanith: The xylophone from "gaga and pop"

So, what about you?

--Super Angie..
PS...I LOVED giving gifts this year. One thing I have realized is, its easy to just go and buy someone a candle or bath salts and say, "Merry Christmas", but if you get creative and take your time, you can get an original gift for the same price that really shows you care.
I had a blast putting together Whit's gifts, Rick's stocking (hey Whit, the coat fit perfectly in the bottom of the stocking!!), the Gucci purses for my sister-in-laws, and the Chinese bag stuffed to the gills for my parents. Another creative gift was using Chinese Take Out containers and putting a gift in those--they just look cute. I also found some great jewlery for friends at the gym--tip: check the clearance section or sale sections of websites. I found earrings for $2.99!!

It was great seeing everyone's reactions! :)

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

dug the pieps (advanced option pack!)

bike socks

chinese ties

thanks santa baby

Whitney said...

I am excited to see your new stuff, especially the gucci watch and juicy purse which are probably amazing. My favorite things were the pearl necklace and bracelet, tiffany earrings and a couple tops. Santa did good this year! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping