Monday, December 3, 2007

Super Angie...trying hard

Its Christmas time. I need to get into the "spirit" of things. This weekend had plenty of downs and a few ups. I did some holiday crafts with the kids, which was great. We watched a blue jay visit our deck and eat from our bird feeder--which was wonderful to see, both for me and the kids.

But, I also had real down times this weekend. Mad, angry, frustrated, depressed.

This week, I really need to get "spiritual" I guess and start remembering what this season is all about.

How are you going to remember Christmas this year? I need some suggestions...

Super Angie

1 comment:

Tiff said...

We started it off by watching the Christmas devotional by the first presidency yesterday. If you missed it I am sure it is on again or online. We are also doing a 12 days of Christmas for a less fortunate family in our ward. That always helps me to think of others. Last year I googled 12 days of Christmas , spiritual and they had some great ideas. There was one website that had a song and a quote to help me remember Christ. It was a lot of fun and helped me remember the true meaning of Christmas. Those are just a few ideas!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping