Sunday, December 9, 2007

Super Angie...winter wonderland sickness

Well, its beautiful outside, but inside my chest hurts. We got so much snow..l love how it looks outside with Christmas lights and fresh snow. But oh man...this crud I have is horrible. It settled in my chest and gives me the type of cough that roughs up your throat and makes your ears hurt each time you cough. Today has really been the worse, but tonight, I feel like I may be over the worst of it.

Thanks Rick for taking good care of me. I love you!

--Super *cough* Angie

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh man that is no fun. I must have had sympathy pains today, becuase I had a dizzy spell and a migraine. Oh man it was not fun. But I am feeling better now. Hope you get well to!!!

emily said...

i'm sorry you're sick! that stinks! it's not fair for moms to be sick ... they don't get to veg - they still have to be mom!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping