Friday, December 7, 2007

Super Angie...Birthday snakes

All the kids
Dallin loved his gifts
Dallin holding Sausage
Tanith riding Twinkle Toes...she doesn't like him!
The kids sure enjoyed Twinkle Toes though
Dallin with Bubbles
Bubbles is wrapped around his leg!!
Josh with Peaches
Dallin's Favorite Snake...PEACHES!!!
Issac with Slice
Dallin with Squish, Slice and Peaches
The kids having fun holding squish!
Julie and Josh with Sausage
Eli with Slice
Me with Squish
Ryann with Peaches
Sami with Sausage
Me with Bubbles the snake

So, yesterday was the much anticipated 7th Birthday Party for Dallin. We hired our rock climbing friend Shane (from Utah Scales and Tails) to come do a reptile show. I swore up and down that I would never be one of those parents that hires ponies and clowns and big blow up jumpy thingys for a birthday party, but since we know Shane, he gave us a great price. He actually couldn't attend last minute, so his two assistants came instead, and because of this mix up, he gave us the show for free. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!

Dallin invited a bunch of friends and thankfully, a bunch of their mom's decided to stay and help. It was fun to have Terece, Summer and Julie there--plus their kids.

Rick filmed the whole thing, which will be fun to watch or show to Grandma later.

Dallin got to help a lot with the show, and I even got in on the action, with two big snakes--I was actually quite scared!

It was a great party full of fun animals, great friends and lots of laughter!

--Super Angie...

3 comments:

emily said...

wow ... the courage you show is astounding ... i am not 'afraid' of snakes ... but the thought of having them slither all over me and my children makes me want to throw up!
but good job for making dreams come true for Dallin!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I leapt onto a chair after the big one started charging my leg. Seriously! I was scared!!!

Tiff said...

Uggggg so cool for Dallin, but so scary. I am so sad that I couldn't come!!!! Yesterday was a crazy day. But happy birthday Dallin. Looked like a sweet party!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping