Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Super Angie...Have a very GUCCI Christmas


Holy Smokes! Santa was very VERY nice to me. I got a REAL Gucci watch in my stocking (along with some makeup, socks and some candy that was sitting on the kitchen counter! LOL). I am so excited about this real Gucci, because as many people know, I have TONS of knock off purses, jeans, coats and watches. A long time ago--probably when I was 12 or so, my dad went to Asia and brought me back the prettiest FAKE Gucci watch--it was black with a small "diamond" on it. It went through the wash and of course, didn't survive.

Well, now I have a new Gucci watch.

Merry Christmas Everyone. A long time a go, some wise men came, bearing gifts. A new star shown in the sky. A babe lay in a manger. How wonderful it is to have a Savior, who loves us all. Merry Christmas!
--Super GUCCI Angie
PS...its just dumping snow here! Beautiful!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

yay for Gucci Angie! I hope the you all are having an amazing Christmas full of fun events. Have fun in the beauty of Colorado and enjoy your break. Missing you!

Whitney said...

Nice job Santa (Rick) for knowing exactly what makes her smile. :)

Charles Miske said...

_blush_

Tiff said...

Wow that is great! Now you have the real stuff. Hip Hip Hurray. Hope you and the boys had a great Christmas. I love all the pics from Keystone. We had so much fun and I hope you guys did to :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping