Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Super Angie...SEXY?


Today, while driving home from school, Dallin said, "Mom, Sami and Aynslea (both girls) are sexy!".

My jaw dropped.

Dallin is in first grade. How does he know what sexy is?

Still shocked, I asked, "Who told you they are sexy?"
"No one, I just know they are."
"Um...do you know what sexy means?"
"yes, but I forget."
"Well, what does it mean to you?" I questioned.
"Um, I don't know."
"Who taught you the word "sexy"? "

and here is the zinger...

"I learned it from you, Mama!"

WHAT?!?!?!

"huh?"
"well, I heard you say something about sexy books...or magazines. When you were on the phone talking to Gaga (grandma)." he said.

????
"Um, you mean FASHION MAGAZINES?"

"uh. yeah. I guess thats what you said." he answered.

LOL

Wow, what a fantastic mom I am.

--Super SEXY Angie.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping