Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Super Angie...birthday blog candy winner

and the winner is.... WHITNEY! Congrats Whitney, you win a beautiful, sparkly necklace from Lia Sophia...enjoy! I picked Whitney, because she is just like me--she loves her birthday to be special. :)

My birthday started off rough, but it has turned out fantastic. My mom called and cheered me up. Then my dad called me and made me laugh. Next my brother Jeff called and we talked and talked. It was great. I have gotten some nice birthday emails from Laura, my dad and my mom and I just feel special. I was supposed to go out to lunch with my great friend Julie, but I canceled because I was feeling sorry for myself (lame huh?), but she understood and sent me lots of well wishes.

I am feeling so special today... thanks everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

--Super Angie
PS... just got a FANTASTIC birthday visit from Tiff and Tyler. Thanks you guys from the awesome winter hat (Tiff made a hat that says, "CHICKS WITH PICKS" on it--which is an event I want to go to where girls learn to ice climb). It was a great visit and really cheered me up!
PPS...got a fun voice mail from my brother Paul. THANKS for the birthday wishes!
PPPS....got a text message from my awesome climbing friend Megan (did the HERA event with her). Thanks M!!
PPPPS....Julie stopped by, gave me a giant hug and a fun gift--sparkling apple cider, loaf of homemade bread, a soup mix and some carmel popcron. HOW AWESOME!
PPPPPS....got an email from Emily wishing me a great birthday. Thanks Girl!
PPPPPPS.... I have had an AWESOME birthday (except for locking the keys in the car and having to call Shannon to pick up Dallin from school!)-- Paul came over and brought a birthday gift for me and Dallin (I got Carmel Apple Waffel mix--YUM!!!), and then Rick and the kids loaded me up with fun gifts--all wrapped cutely in pink poka-dots. Got a new chalk bag (pink flowers!), a white roxy watch, black socks with snow flakes on them, a christmas CD and a new coat! Its orange and its ARC'TERYX brand--so awesome!!!!
PPPPPPPS....We had a great family dinner and Tanith screamed in the car--but this has been one of my best birthdays ever...even with the screaming! :) AND My neice and nephew each called me to wish me a Happy Birthday! Yea! AND, while driving, we ran into my friend Cathy, and she handed me my birthday gift out her window--we stopped traffic--totally funny-- Thanks for the Scentsy burner and bar. :)
PPPPPPPPS.... Whitney was a doll and came and watched the kids so Rick and I could hang at Starbucks, enjoy some hot chocolate (peppermint!) and gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. Then when we came home (to a tidy house!!), Whit gave me a pair of darling earrings and some yummy chapstick. THANKS! I also got a voice mail from my friend Amy who sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.

This morning, I was thinking this was going to be the worst birthday ever. BUT I have counted every blessing so to speak and realize there are more people who care for me then I had thought, and that feels good. Thanks to everyone who played a part in making my birthday special. It all means a lot! :)




1 comment:

Tiff said...

You should feel special! Its a great day to celebrate that you were born. Hurray. Happy birthday!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping