Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Super Angie... New Years Goals

I want to set goals for 2009 that are abtainable and won't stress me out....
  • Finish loosing weight...I have 10-15 more I want to loose. I feel better then ever and am looking forward to seeing more fabulous changes in my body!
  • Get 3rd place or better at this years Rock Climbing nationals--in just a few weeks~!
  • Summit Mt. Rainier
  • Be a better mom...not rear my ugly mom face and voice...as often!
  • Be a better mom...spend more time reading to my kids, or just playing with them
  • Have less stress and panic attacks.
  • Read more books
What are some of your goals for 2009?

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Gosh, is it New Year already? I don't think I had anything planned...

Let's see...

Doing Rainier Liberty Ridge next June.

Taking Angie up Rainier right afterward, like the next day.

Get fit enough to do that.

Get skilled enough to do that.

I've been thinking off and on about an Aconcagua Solo in March.

Been thinking about the Japanese Colouir of Barille in Alaska in May.

Been thinking about Mont Blanc, but that's May as well.

Hmmmmmm......

Otter Mum's Den said...

oooooooo! Mount Blanc! That's is so close to my native home! I skied there every winter!

Charles Miske said...

Oh, can't forget - everyone please come to my slide show at Momentum Climbing in Sandy Friday, January 2nd at 9 PM. We're hoping to fill the room. Please help.

lvs2dance said...

Those are some great goals...I guess that I should sit down and figure out my own!

JAnderegg said...

I haven't made my list yet, but I have been thinking. I guess I need to "write it down" so I "get it done"!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping