Monday, December 29, 2008

Super Angie...so proud


I'm so proud of my kids.

Dallin: right now, Rick's fingers are really bugging him, so we ask Dallin to buckle and unbuckle her seatbelt. He does so without complaint.
Dallin has decided to be baptized into the LDS church and I"m so proud of him for making this choice. He is very excited about this and understands so much more then I thought he did. Yesterday he had his interview with the bishop and he answered all the questions really well. I'm just so proud of him! Oh yes, he rarely complains when I ask him to get a diaper and change Tanith's diaper. I'm also proud of how good he does in math and other subjects in school and how hard he tries in rock climbing and gymnastics.

Brennan: Brennan is my hardest child. He is very energentic and wild and yet he has a heart of gold! He loves to learn and I'm so proud of him for always wanting to learn more and more. He is so smart. I am proud of him for taking an interest in The Wild West and wanting to learn so much. He has a great imagination too. I have heard that at church and school, he sits reverently, listens intently and follows directions while others don't. I'm proud of him dedication to rock climbing and gymnastics.

Tanith: Tanith is my sweet angel baby. I'm proud of how much she talks. She amazes me with her vocab skills...I have never heard a barely two year talk like she does. She reminds me to always be happy and cheerful and she adds a lot of joy to our home. I'm also proud of her accomplishments in rock climbing and gymnastics.

I love my kids!!!

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping