Thursday, December 25, 2008

Super Angie..THE TEN CLUB


I saw the TEN CLUB talked about on Studio Five on KSL and was planning to start my own in January, but I just found out someone else in my neighborhood is starting on. All are invited.

Click the link below to learn what a TEN CLUB is and how you can join. I'm so excited to be apart of such a good service club instead of just a regular girls night out type of thing.

http://housewivesoftheuc.blogspot.com/2008/12/introducing-ten-club.html

--Super Angie
PS...No info has been posted yet about what day etc they are starting the TEN CLUB, but you can leave a comment here or at the link above and someone will let you know...

1 comment:

Tiff said...

That is cool. When are you guys doing it?

Also it looks like you had a great Christmas. That is so cool that Santa brought a Tramp. The kids will love it. Cant wait to see all the fun stuff everyone got.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping