Sunday, December 21, 2008

Super Angie...a BIG Thumbs Up!

I'm so excited...

Friday January 2nd at 9pm, Rick will be presenting a slide show of his High Alpine adventure in Ecuador. It will be shown at Momentum Indoor Climbing in Sandy, UT. His presentation is called "THUMBS UP! HIGH ALTITUDE ECUADORIAN CLIMBING". He has some awesome music to go along with the slide show...I'm so proud of the presentation he has worked hard on!

All are invited and ITS FREE! (If you want to climb with us, we'll be there before hand for several hours of climbing. Yea! :) )

So, if you want to see all the pictures and hear about his mountaineering adventures, come! :)

Also, I'm excited because January 24 and 25th is the USA Rock Climbing Nationals and guess who gets to compete!!! ME!!!! Its also gonna be held this year again at Momentum (we are so lucky to have such a fabulous gym near by that attracts such world class events!). I competed last year and got 3rd place in Top Roping and 5th place in Speed climbing. I hope I can improve on that.

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Yeah! You get to compete again! That is really exciting!

Tiff said...

That cake is AMAZING!!! Glad you had such a great birthday. Sorry we missed the party :( We were one of the scared ones that didn't leave our house that night. We better get new tires soon :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Well, Tiff, after the scaring drive you guys had, I don't blame you!

Otter Mum's Den said...

We're dealing with two feet of snow here, and it is scary slick out, and with Seattle drivers being what they are... let's just say I don't venture out much. That and my front wheel drive fifteen passenger van has most of it's weight in the back instead of on the front wheel. Makes for a lot of sliding, and I don't want to be responsible for three tons of vehicle (mine) plowing into a smart car:(

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I just love smart cars! lol

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping