Monday, December 29, 2008

Super Angie....another Christmas




My parents arrived in town yesterday. After lots of hugs and kisses, we drove to Outback for a great dinner and then returned home to celebrate Christmas together. Our tree had about a zillion gifts under it!

My mom enjoyed all the fans from China that the kids gave her. They all took extreme pride in what designs they gave her. I gave her a purse and scarf from China and also a bag full of goodies--new shampoo and body wash in yummy scents, new kitchen utinsels (since she is back in the States for good!), a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond, some candy (that turned out to be stale!!! ugh!) and a new book.

My dad enjoyed his Christmas with the kids. He also got a bag of goodies--chocolate, nuts, smelly shampoo, a new book and a gift card to REI. Oh yes, and the boys picked out a new biking water bottle for him. We also gave him licorice (which he so nicely shared with all) and a funny book, 747 things to do on an airplane. :) Dallin gave him the video that his school made of the nativity story--everyone enjoyed watching it.

My parents spoiled us all! Rick got a few books from his wishlist, plus an REI gift card. Brennan got a new Knight toy and some crafty things. Tanith got a play tent toy complete with a little blond camper girl--looks just like Tan! She also got some French slippers via Moscow! She LOVES the slippers and gets mad if you try to take them off. Dallin was given my old college lap top bag full of art supplies. Lots of HOW TO DRAW books, plenty of paper, pens, pencils and other fun things. He was in heaven! And of course my parents spoiled me with a CUTE hat from C&A (store in Russia and Germany that I LOVE), a Juicy Couture bracelet, a calender of the Seattle area (yea!!), some Russian Santa statues and a book of Soviet Propoganda posters--AND SOME REAL POSTERS!!!! I'm so excited. My favorite one is the girl holding her finger up to her mouth saying, "Don't Blab!"

My parents are so generous with their gift giving. We are so happy my dad is retiring and they will be permenant residents of the state of Washington! No more living over seas!

Love you guys!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Those are really sweet photos! I wish your parents were moving back to our ward instead of Issaquah. I miss them.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping