Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Super Angie...super grandparents

My parents are in town...yea! I love having my parents come to visit. Since 1995, they have lived over seas, so visits from them are very special. :)

On Monday, my mom started the day by doing Tanith's hair. Tan sat so patiently and loved having "gaga" brush and style her hair. I think my mom enjoyed it too!









My dad spent Monday hanging pictures and vinyl lettering for me. Hes an engineer, so everything of course was measured and hung just right. He had the patience for doing the vinyl letters and they turned out sooo great! I love my Asian room and thanks to my dad, I now have some great new art up!

(The lettering is Chinese and Japanese. The paintings are done by a famous Chinese artist. All of his work is his face, exaggerated with a HUGE grin. I love his stuff...its just pure joy and happiness. The photo of the Chinese umbrellas is something I picked up in Frisco, Colorado at an art fair. The photographer hand numbered the picture for me. Really awesome!)
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping