Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Super Angie....Super Friends Part 3




I am SOOOO blessed to have such wonderful friends. Just a minute ago, My darling friend SUPER JENNY came by and brought me a gorgeously wrapped, totally fabulous Christmas gift. She brought me Evergreen scented room spray...ahh, my fake tree already smells like it was just cut down. She had it wrapped in a GORGEOUS green gift bag with bright pink tissue...talk about CUTE! And of course, being the crafy gal she is, she stamped a card for me...ah the talent. This girl just rocks!!!!

Thanks Super Jenny...I love you so much and am so thankful we live close and are in the same ward. And thanks for forgiving me for you know what--what a lame friend I was. I'm thankful we are close and let me tell ya...BA-GAWK!

--Super Angie
PS....I wasn't smart enough to take a pic of my darling friend when she came over, so I stole this one from her blog...isn't it adorable?! I love this pic so much!!!

1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

What a sweet post! Thank you so much for taking time to write a post about the silly little gift that I gave you. Really in comparison of the fabulous bag that you gave me...there is just no comparison. I adore you and feel so blessed to have you so close again. Thanks for being such a great friend! I love ya and here is a great big BA-GAWKKKKKK for ya!!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping