Monday, May 11, 2009

Super Angie...day 8 without Rick. Mom's day


Mother's day was interesting. Because Tan was still sick, we stayed home from church and instead went on a car ride down to find Hobble Creek Canyon. Instead we found Mapleton Canyon and the cute campground there. We went for a small hike/walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Back in the car, Tanith threw up! Fabulous!!! So, I stoped the care, changed her clothes outside and shook out the car seat. And then I drove off--leaving one of her brand new shoes sitting outside by the throw up. Of course I didn't notice it missing until we arrived back home. So we ate some lunch, got Tan changed and then headed back down there to look for the shoe. Luckily it was still there. :)

My kids gave me nice homemade (school made actually) cards and Rick had left me a lovely card as well. My mom gave me some lotion and bath stuff--lemon scent. Thanks Mom!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Yea, the shoe was found!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping