Friday, May 22, 2009

Super Angie...girls weekend

I'm inviting everyone I know to join me next weekend for a Girls Weekend in Keystone, CO.

Friday May 29- Sunday May 31st.

It takes around 7 hours to drive there, so I like to leave around 3pm (or if we can swing it, noon is even better) on Friday. We'll arrive back home around 10pm on Sunday.

Its a last minute trip, so I can't call everyone, but if you want to go, let me know!!

--Super Angie
If you want to see pictures of the condo, click here!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Those dates don't work for me, but one of these times I will be able to :) You sure deserve a girls trip after taking care of kids for over 2 weeks without Rick. Have fun.

jenn said...

Trying to hammer out the child care but it looks like I can come!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

SWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!

jenn said...

DANG IT!!
I don't know which was the straw that broke my back- first ever lacrosse games for two kids, choir singing in church Sunday, 17 mile long run on Saturday... but it is just too many things to rearrange or ignore this weekend. None of it was on my calendar when I first commented so I am TOTALLY bummed about this! I hope you have a great time and I really hope you do it again- Jenny Lynn and I REALLY want to spend a weekend with our favorite SUPER Angie!

THANKS for the invite!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping