Friday, May 29, 2009

Super Angie...mark your calenders!

I'm heading out to Keystone in an hour, but wanted to let everyone know...

GIRL'S WEEKEND
August 21st- 23rd.
We'll leave at 3pm on Friday (OR, if possible, its even better to leave at noon since its a 7 hour drive) and we'll arrive back home Sunday night around 10pm or so.

Shoping, playing, swimming, hiking, walking, girl time, eating, games, movies.... lots of fun.

Mark you calender and hopefully we can make it happen.


ALSO...

Is your family looking for an affordable family getaway this summer?
We are having a HUGE sale in July and August at our condo, so if your family wants a fun vacation for 50% off, check out our condo blog for more info!

Regular price: $149/night SALE PRICE: $75/night

mykeystonecondo.blogspot.com

--HAPPY SUMMER!
Super Angie

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I have the girls Timpview tennis and we will have practice until 5pm. I wonder if I can cancel one day... Ill get back to you becuase it does sound like fun.

Amy said...

So your condo will be half off, wow that's a screamin deal, we might just have to see if we could spend some time in good ol Colorado. Very cool!!

JAnderegg said...

Let me see if that will work. Besides Football, I'm not sure. I'll check it out and see if it's doable. I'm going to be gone for Youth Conf and Camp, leaving my kids with Jake, so I don't know how it would work, but I'd like it to. I'll let you know!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping