Sunday, October 17, 2010

Super Angie... its easy being three

My hiking girl!
She LOVES spiders!
What a ham for the camera...where does she get it from?
Little Colorado Girl
Okay...maybe she has heard one too many Lady Gaga songs...she is very good at doing Monster hands!
Daddy's little sweetheart.
A little Lady Gaga
So spoiled! Starbucks Chocolate Chip shake--I love going out with my Tan Tan.
Go Team Go! This kid is always on the move!
Me and my little Tanith...so fun to have my little friend on the ice with me!
Big girl takes care of herself at the ice rink
Always looking fashionable while skating...wonder where she gets that from?

I love having my little girl.
--Super Angie

4 comments:

JAnderegg said...

Cutest thing ever!!! I miss her!

Super Angie's MOM said...

such a little lady gaga, I love all the pictures :)

Charles Miske said...

She's so awesome and amazing

RetrieverLvr said...

Oh Ang...you are such a luckylucky girl! XO

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping