Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Super Angie...snowy Monday


Yesterday was once again a great Monday. We got DUMPED ON...so much snow! The babysitter was a bit late due to road conditions, but I was able to get the boys to school on time, so thats good. Then I headed down I-70 to Denver...it was hairy and scary and I fell in love with the man in white pick up...I just stayed right behind him through the slick spots and arrived in one piece in Denver.

I missed the freestyle but was able to chat with Leslie and watch the dancers. Then the public started and for the first 40 minutes, it was JUST ME on beautiful fresh ice. Ah...heaven! I worked HARD and did all my programs at 3 times...some I did more then that. I LOVED flying across my own private ice, listening to my music, and just being ME on the ice. Everything just felt great...until my dang knee. So I got off the ice, ran a few errands and went for a 90 minute massage.

I drove back to Keystone and found more snow and just a beautiful winter wonderland. Even Starbucks felt all festive inside.

I love my break time on Monday and am so thankful for a good sitter who loves my kids as much as I do.

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping