Friday, October 1, 2010

Super Angie...what I think about




My skating programs have a reason and a theme behind them. Its not just dancing on the ice to pretty music.

BACH- This program is about my love for the sport and what it means to be back on the ice after 10 yrs. Its about all those family, friends and skating heros who are in my life. People who support me and love my skating. Skating elite that I look up to--Katia, Tara, Johnny, Mao, Fumie, Alexi. Its the comfort I find on the ice. The joy it brings in my life.

FOREVER YOUNG--this is my FACEBOOK program. Its dedicated to all my FB friends. Some friendships date back to when I was young, some are new, but are forever. There are highs and lows and we help each other through them all. We pray for each other. We send notes and texts and calls and kisses. Its about my friendships and how much my FB family means to me.

BAD ROMANCE--this is pure SUMMER IN COLORADO FUN! Its about being inspired by Johnny Weir, but about finding my own niche in the skating community, making such great memories and fun friendships this past summer. Its pure fun!

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

These are all such good stories. I love watching you skate. I love the videos and pictures. You're such an influence to me. Thank you.

Amy said...

So cool that you do this Angie, what an inspiration you are for your amazing dedication, very very cool!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping