Saturday, October 30, 2010

Super Angie...Bach freestyle





I skate my freestyle program to Bach. I competed not "against", but "with" Nicole. Love that girl! Talk about talent...she is amazing.

My program went okay.

My opening was passionate as I really thought about and felt what this program means to me--pure love of skating and flying on the ice. I did a huge beautiful lutz/loop. Perfect. Then went into my camel, which wasn't horrible--I didn't fall over, but I think I only got 2-3 revolutions--if that... but na ja, so ist das leben! Foot work--I took it slower and more thoughtful, felt good. Fluffy stuff next, pretty, emotional. Yeah. Then the flip.. um...not sure what happened, I'm sure Vassili can tell me. I don't know if I over rotated it, or landed it and immediately turned out of it...I don't know. It felt really big. I recovered well and went into the sit saying, "ENJOY THE SIT!" and I did. Then I came out of that and felt like my next fluffy part was actually not that bad, but then who knows what happened on the loop...strange. Again, not sure if I fell out of it, two footed it, landed forwards...no idea. Then onto my hydroblade and chinese spiral and then final spin and new ending.

Vassili wasn't that happy with the program over all. But he did like my opening, so bonus points for me. lol

I love my dress.
I love the meaning behind this program.
I love feeling the music.
I love being back on the ice, and that's what this freestyle is celebrating.

--

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

you're getting better so fast - your body and mind are probably a bit disconnected. I know what it feels like.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping