Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Super Angie...tiny dancer



My friend Anne affectionately calls me Tiny and dedicated the song I HOPE YOU DANCE to me. While listening to it this morning, I realized I need to do something important.

I REFUSE to take the path of least resistance.

My new goal, and yes, I'm writing it here for the world to read...

Be ISI GOLD (Freestyle 6) and USFSA SILVER by next season.

Its gonna be hard. I have to get my axel and a double sal, but I know I can do it. Its gonna be rough. Its gonna hurt. Its gonna be freaking awesome and tons of fun. I'm ready!

--Super Angie
What I want....a flying spin, a double, an axel. What I will get... a flying spin, a double and an axel.

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

You're getting closer each day

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping