Thursday, October 14, 2010

Super Angie... living life one second at a time

Life is going great right now. The kids are loving school, and I'm loving having them in school. I'm glad i'm not homeschooling right now. The timing was right last semester, but now, its good for them to be in school--and its good for me. Rick and I finally got our schedules figured out and the calender is making sense now. Tanith is loving preschool, gymnastics and skating, AND she loves her Wednesdays with Cate. I love going to Movement on Wednesday--climbing with Ann while Tan and Cate play in the day care--perfect girl time for all! :) I got great babysitters, and am making friends in my new town. Skating is going awesome and I'm seeing such good results from my hard work. I'm still loosing weight and can't believe the changes I'm seeing. I don't think I looked this good, even in H.S.!! The weather is cooling, we are getting snow and the leaves are still golden. Its so pretty, which is lifting my spirits. I'm glad to not live in Utah anymore, although I miss my friends and family there. But Colorado is the place for me.

Life is just making sense. There are a few things I'm missing and I need to improve on those (like going to church more consistently!!!) but overall, I'm very happy. Life is GOOD!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Amy said...

Holy cow girl, you look absolutely AMAZING!!! Tell me what you are doing besides skating and climbing everyday of your life......is that what it takes to look that good! Let me know, I need some advice, HELP!!!!

JAnderegg said...

I like the boots!

L said...

Angie, you look terrific! Great job on skating! Miss you!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping