Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Super Angie.... you've requested it

I've had some requests to see my new program, so here you go...please note: this was filmed during a public session, so its shaky, noisy and my positions aren't perfect, but it gives you a rough idea. LOVE the music. LOVE the cut. LOVE the choreography. Simply put...I love this program! And I hope you do too! :)

Please note...the dude filming didn't start filming at the beginning, which is a shame. :(

--Super Angie

I posted this on FB and some of the comments I've gotten have been amazing. Thanks Vassili for completely changing my skating. People are noticing a HUGE change and I've only had 3 lessons! I can't wait to see where I go from here!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping