Thursday, October 28, 2010

Super Angie...Wednesday in the city





Wednesday are fun for Tanith and I. After dropping the boys of at school, we head to Denver. She LOVES the child care at APEX, so while I skate, she plays. I must say, its a pretty cool child care/play area with a huge treehouse and slides etc. I would love to play there too! I had a great session skating with Leslie. What an inspiration she is to me. And its always nice to have the ice to ourselves!

After APEX, we race down to Boulder (and almost always get stuck behind a dump truck!) and meet up with Ann and Cate for some rock climbing fun. Cate and Tan happily play in the child care at Movement and Ann and I get our pump on. CRUSH! We chat, laugh, talk serious, and climb hard. Always a good time seeing Ann.

Yesterday, Tanith and I decided a trip to RED ROBIN was in store. She is such a fun lunch date. What a darling. Except it is quite strange that she dips her cantaloupe in Ketchup! BLECH! And after that, instead of going for a hike, or a park date, we went to the Verizon store and got me a new phone, followed by a dish of ice cream for her from Cold Stone.

Wednesday in the city is great!
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping