Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Super Angie...with flying colors


Today I had parent/teacher conferences for Brennan and Dallin and...they passed with flying colors. I received the best compliments on my two sons-- these are the nicest boys in the whole school. They are so kind. What a smart boy he is! He is a leader.

The compliments went on and on.

And then they said, "Kudos to the mom because it all starts with her". WHOA! Wow.

So often, as you know, I fault myself. I see myself as a failure. I see my kids as "bad". Isn't that the basis behind how Super Angie got started?! My, how I have grown in these past 4 years since I started Super Angie. And I'm so glad we all passed, with flying colors!

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It's all your fault

Super Angie's MOM said...

it is all your fault this time, until they fail then it is your fault too. It is still my fault with my kids.... LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping