Saturday, October 16, 2010

Super Angie...bus stop!

If there are people in your life who can't enjoy the ride with you then they need to get off the bus!

I can not believe some of the comments I have recieved about my skating, competing, training and now loosing weight. Its unbelievable to me how rude some people are. My friend Tori made the above comment and I stand behind that.

If you don't like what I'm doing, then get off the bus! I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for me. And so long as me and my family are okay with everything, then why the hating? Jealousy never was happiness...

I try to live my daily life with a smile on my face. I try to be positive and happy. I try to be the type of person others want to be around. And I think I do a fairly good job at those goals, over all. I'm not perfect, but no one is.

I try to be Super Angie. Its sad that there are people out there who don't want me to be Super Angie!

--Супер Энджи

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Ang-Only you can live your dream, and you ought to do it the way YOU want to....not the way anyone else thinks you should! I love ya!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping