Saturday, October 30, 2010

Super Angie...wwggd in vegas?


So, What Would GaGa Do...in Vegas?

Well, she would skate her CANDY@SS OFF, and then run around, making lots of friends
...so I did!

Getting advice during my warmup
Celebrating with Nicole and Vassili
Vassili's cute student Natalie took pics for me. Thanks Natalie! xoxo
Three first places.
Totally GAGALICIOUS! lol
Me and Natalie. What a sweetheart!
Nicole and I...sadly I had to change out of my blue freestyle dress quickly in order to get this wig on, so here I am holding my first place trophy with her. (I later found out that one of the young girls, Blaire, whom I had met in the locker room and who's mother took pics of me skating, hadn't gotten a trophy because she had tied, and there were no more trophies let, so I gave mine back right after this pic. Really, what does a 34 yr old need a trophy for anyway?) Nicole was awesome. We skated a few practice ice sessions together and she is just a doll. I remember meeting her briefly at nationals but it was fun to get to know her more this time. I was really hoping she would win. She has such a passion for the sport and huge heart. Glad we are friends. :)
First, this pic cracks me...look how tiny I look! lol Second, this girl (dang it, forgot her name) followed me around, came into the locker room constantly...she was just so stinkin cute and very sweet. She won first and so did I! She loved my Gaga costume. Actually it was quite funny how many little girls ran up to me "ARE YOU GAGA?" LOL
Of course she would ROCK the Russian jacket and the tutu...it only comes natural, right?
Vassili is clearly not amused to be standing next to Lady Gaga! But look how tall I am when I wear skates and he doesn't! bawahahaha! ;)
"Show me your teeth"
"Put your paws up!"
Ugg boots totally made the outfit! lol

I always enjoy wearing my Gaga costume. It was a good Gaga day, although I didn't skate any of my programs clean.

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping