Thursday, October 21, 2010

Super Angie... Look Who's 7!







I can't believe that my big bear is now 7! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNAN!

Brennan is a loveable kid who can't stop moving. Wiggles, giggles, and plenty of skating and rock climbing. This kid ROCKS! He is fearless and tries everything. He loves bouldering and rock climbing. And he likes speed and figure skating--he likes attempting waltz jumps. Legos are his toy of choice, and light sabers of course. He loves playing in the woods and bushes and using his imagination. He is getting better at reading and scores high in math. Music, Spanish and PE are his favorite subjects. He loves God, loves church and loves singing primary songs. He likes iCarly, Big Time Rush, and Spongebob.

Happy Birthday Brennan! I love you! Thanks for being my sweet buddy! I'm so proud to be your mom!
--Super Angie

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping