Saturday, October 30, 2010

Super Angie...its too late to Apologize













I can't wait to get the video of this...should have just had someone record it with my camera. Oh well. Natalie took these pics for me--Thanks hon!

I think I did a fairly good job with Apologize. I felt like I slowed down and was more calm during it, but I don't really remember anything afterwards except how I almost fell over doing my bow at the end. LOL Yes, I'm THAT cool!

I felt pretty passionate during it. I felt like my elements were okay...not the best, but not sucky either. Its actually a let down skating against the book. Yes I won, and I know its possible NOT to win when skating against the book, and I also know its not all about winning... but....

I still am in love with this program and was happy I could skate it today. Thanks Vassili! xoxo

Element by element--from what I can remember:
Fluffy footwork- great.
Loop-big
Sit-low, but not as low as I have been going, but still fast and good.
Chinese sprial--I felt good on it, but Vassili mentioned something about it afterwards..not sure
Flip- I didn't look down. It felt big. It felt clean. It felt pretty.
Fluffy- perfect
Fluffy fake sideways spin- pretty and with the music. with feeling. I love this part.
New fluffy footwork- I actually felt like I moved this part nicely, including the waltz three.
Attitude sprial- um...I love doing these because you really do feel like you are flying, but I'm just not steady enough or flexible enough. I'm sure it didn't look good.
Hydroblade-- It was fine. Not as long as I wanted it to be, but fine. Afterwards, Alex McGowan gave me beautiful feedback and said my hydroblade is the highlight of my skating. WAIT! Does that mean that my skating sucks until I do my hydroblade?
And ending pose...guess what! I DIDN'T FALL OVER! --snort!

The dress was fine. I still don't feel comfortable in it though.

Over all I'm very pleased considering that I just learned this program less then two weeks ago!

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

such beautiful pics. love it. thanks

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping