Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Super Angie... fun in Chicago

One of the fun things about going to comps is seeing friends from past comps and making new ones.

Was it Halloween or were we skating Character programs?
Doug and I had a bit too much fun posing for pics
BooYa! Gaga and the Phantom!
Heres the gang from Breckenridge. Go Team Go!
Mackenzie and I.
First place for Dramatic
Love this dress
Jamie and Me
Jamie, Mackenzie and Me
Lee and Jamie
Doug, ready to skate Gummy Bears!
Laura was the red Gummy Bear.
Dara and I. We met at Adult Nationals in Vegas. It was great seeing her again.
First place for Artistic! Yea!
Yippee!!! First place!
It was a great field with four excellent programs. :)
Oleg and me
Roar!
Me
Lee and I
Me!
Laura and Doug at practice

Had a FANTASTIC TIME in Chicago!
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping