Friday, December 10, 2010

Super Angie...AHHHH!

I went to the competition ice rink today. Easy to find. Great rink. Friendly Staff. Walked in and found the whole gang from Breckenridge! Felt like home. The parents were there and had gotten me a Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks--THANKS! You guys ROCK!

We had the session to ourselves. It was just like a freestyle at home (well, for them it was--usually when I skate, its during the day when they are all at school). We had a great time supporting each other. And the altitude played in our favor. Faster, bigger jumps. Fun times.

Then it was my turn to skate.... and.... my CD wouldn't play!

We tried all my CDs and non of them worked. OH MY GOSH!!!!!
FREAK OUT TIME!!!!!

Bonnie was so nice. She said she had a ton of extra CDs and we would just reburn my music on her computer. She calmed me down. She also found someone, who found someone, who found out that the player we were using was NOT the official player, and so they tested my music on the real player, and BINGO! It worked!

PHEW!!!

They all left and I had a totally empty session to myself. Had some fun. Ran all my programs. Felt great. I feel ready and EXCITED for tomorrow.

Got back to the hotel and found my dress and music waiting for me. The dress is STUNNING and this pic doesn't do it justice. Jessica worked HARD on it and it shows. Thanks hon!

xoxox

1 comment:

Amy said...

Watched the skating videos, so so cool Angie, good job. And of course you're always very pretty, but your eyes are stunning without your glasses. Happy Happy Day to your Dallin, looks like such a sweet kid!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping