Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Super Angie...internet ups and downs

Angie Waibel MiskeSorry I've been MIA on my blog. Our home internet hasn't been working, but finally today its all fixed. Phew!

Super Angie Update!
Practice makes perfect-- I'm working really hard on all three of my programs so I can be well trained going to Chicago this weekend for the ISI Artistic Challenge. I've changed my Bad Romance program; added footwork Vassili taught me, and changed my jump combination from a sal/ toe, to a loop loop loop. Its funky and works perfectly. Plus its really fun and it makes me focus on slowing down and concentrating more then just rushing that section of the program.
Working on my extensions, particularly on my landings. Its kind of fun knowing I can push myself and see results. I think working with Tom and Tina on back rolls really helped me realize that with a tiny bit of effort, I am flexible and can do some nice looking things. I'm also working on my chinese spirals--again, trying to get a nicer line, arched back, and of course, using the correct hand to grab my blade. Angie Waibel Miske

Snow snow snow-- FINALLY we have a nice storm here dumping snow. For a while you could actually see grass in some locations. But this morning we woke up to lots of fresh powder.

Birthday-- tomorrow Dallin turns 10! I can't believe it. I just can't believe its been 10 yrs!

Angie Waibel MiskeColorado Springs--we took a trip to Colorado Springs on Saturday to hang out with the Carr Family...I'll post pics later. We had a blast. Lunch, play time, shopping and my new contacts. We hope to see them on my birthday later this month.

Life is great in Keystone!
--Super Angie




No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping