Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Super Angie...saying good bye


I said Good Bye on Monday to my boys. I won't see them until March. They are spending Christmas and then next 3 months in Singapore with my ex-husband. It was very hard to say goodbye. In so many ways, I felt like I was letting them down. I felt like I hadn't been a good enough mom lately. That I had yelled too much. Or hadn't been fun. Or hadn't loved them enough.

I'm very thankful for my ex. He is a good person. And I adore his wife Fenny. They are very kind and good and I know the boys will have a wonderful experience living overseas for so long.

But I already miss them.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

My heart goes out to you becuase I can only imagine how hard this must be for you!!!! What an amazing mom you are to realize that the kids need to see their dad! And I truly admire you for being able to let them go. That is true love for your kids! You are definitely super!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping