Thursday, December 2, 2010

Super Angie...wonderful 'cause I am

I was recently really hurt by a friend--who basicly told me my personality and interests suck and how annoying I am. Today, I skated my TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE program, flawlessly--I skated past those feelings, and dedicate the program to him. Sorry buddy. I see how you are. You knock me down to make yourself bigger and better, and now its too late... I've moved on, I'm flying high.
I'm wonderful without you!

Wonderful 'cause I am!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

You know what? You're wonderful no matter what or who

Tiff said...

I am sorry your friend was rude, but that is great you were able to move!

JAnderegg said...

I'm sorry....that isn't a good friend. Only you can decide who you should be and what your interests should be! Congrats on the flawless program! And good luck in Chicago! I'd love to see you skate...whatever you decide to do, you give it your heart and come out on top!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping